Monday, November 10, 2014

Chic Rain Boots

I know I've been a little absent. Don't worry, I've been up to lots of fun here in London! I'm working on a few new posts to share soon. Promise!

One thing I needed to share today is the perfect rain boot. I have had a pair of Hunter wellies for about 4 years now. I do love them, but sometimes i want a slightly more polished rain boot to commute to work in. Now that I'm here in London, rain happens. Thankfully it's not freezing cold (I'm looking at you Chicago). 

A few days ago I stumbled upon these Kate Spade's beauties. The little gold edge and black bow with gold stud on the back make these functional boots, special. I don't know about you, but when I get up in the morning and it's raining, something with a little extra 'specialness' helps make the day a little brighter.





No comments:

Post a Comment