Saturday, November 29, 2014

December Wishlist

Here's a list of all the things I'm hoping for across my birthday or under the Christmas tree!


First up, I'm hoping for a new mug for mint tea drinking at my office (my new favorite thing).



Or a J Crew Metallic latte mug with a gold handle- $14.50



Since weekend train travel is so easy in Europe, I find that I am in desperate need of a chic weekender bag. I've had my eye on this gorgeous bag for a while.

Cognac Vegan Leather Weekender Bag by Sole Society- $69.95



I don't have a TV in London and I don't mind it one bit. I think I've saved hours of wasted time. I do have Netflix and a love of NPR and podcasts. My Mac does a good job with sound, but I've been dreaming about getting this wireless, waterproof speaker (with a UK plug if possible!). I love the white one.

Ultimate Ears Boom 360- $179.99




I really miss Sephora in the US. It's not the same out here. I love the Elizabeth and James fragrances, Nirvana, which is sold exclusively at Sephora. I want to scoop these back up as soon as I get to America.





I am in desperate need of new sneakers. I love these.

Nike ' Free Flyknit 4.0' $120


My current iPhone case is on it's last leg. I am in desperate shape for a new one. Here are a few that could be nice.









Kate Spade Confetti Case $40


I love to have friends over and usually serve some cheese I picked up from all the little markets in London. I adore these cute cheese knives to serve with them.






I've been wanting a cashmere robe for over a year. It's a bit of a splurge, but I think it's worth it.

Restoration Hardware, Short Robe, Medium in Ivory- $249



Or Williams Sonoma in medium and gray- $299


Last but not least, I had one of these throw blankets a year ago, but it was taken in my burglary (boo). I miss it!

West Elm Faux Fur Throw- $119



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment