Friday, June 6, 2014

Arrived in London!

I'm finally here in London! I've been here a week but it's honestly felt longer. I'm relearning everything from how to tip (or rather, not tip) to what words NOT to say (pants means underwear here, oops).  I'm loving every minute  of it.

Until mid-July I'll be staying in cute studio right down the street from my office. It's corporate housing and I'm pretty impressed. Very bright rooms with maid service and top end electronics. Let me show you around.

You walk in to find a comfy bed and pops of yellow color around the room.


Here's a view from the side. A little TV and desk are on the other side.



A cute little couch and table (already had a few people over to enjoy some wine and dinner).


There's a little kitchen for me to try and whip up some meals. I won't lie, I miss my giant Chicago kitchen and all my appliances! But this will certainly do for now.


And here's a quick peak into the bathroom (across from my bed). It has one of those weird half doors in the shower, so everything get soaked when I take a shower. I'm getting better at it slowly!


You can see more fancy photos of The Rosebery online here.

I promised to update you on more of my adventures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment