Friday, February 14, 2014

Love


I saw this image on the blog Maskcara yesterday. It's a beautiful print from a London shop, TheMotivatedType available on Esty. One that I might have to order.

I loved this quote because I think it really is the best way to live life. Get excited about the silly small things in your life and you will be exponentially happier because of it. 

Fall in love with your job, a new dinner recipe, your 30 minute commute were you to listen to your favorite music. Fall in love with your pets, your comfy bed, the long dreary winter that lets you really appreciate summer and until then comfort food. Fall in love with your best friend, your significant other, your family. Fall in love with this one life that you can do anything with. Fall in love with yourself. You never know how much time you'll get to appreciate all of these things.

Although I've never been a big celebrator of Valentine's Day, I like the idea of surrounding our lives with love. And I think it has to start within ourself. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment