Friday, March 15, 2013

Phoenix Living

After Miami I jumped right back into work mode with a week of meetings in Phoenix. It was my first time and I loved it. After one particularly full day of presentations I was ready for a break. Luckily, my co-worker knew about this great little Mexican restaurant, The Mission.


It's right next to a little church in the the Old Town area of Scottsdale.


We grabbed a table outside (in February!) and ordered up margaritas and fresh guacamole.



We played a little game of 'taste that pepper.' Some were some delicious and some burned!




For dinner we enjoyed little pork shank tacos. Trust me when I say the where unbelievable. I loved every bite.



The Mission was an excellent meal. If you ever find yourself in Phoenix, I highly recommend you make a reservation (you'll need them!).

I also enjoyed my first taste of In-N-Out burger in Phoenix. Holy cow, why is this only on the West Coast? Not fair.


After a good week of work, I headed back to the airport. Next destination: San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment