Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bananas

Another crazy day here in the life of moi. Lot's of thinking needs to happen with this little noggin.

On a different note, I had my second graphic design class tonight. Totally LOVED it. Ok, still not number 1 in the class or anything, but I've made some baby steps away from complete and utter confusion  (on a bum foot that's not too shabby). The doctor said I've got about 3 more weeks to go until this ankle is back and running, so I'm bringing back the shoes and quotes. Hope you enjoy!


So cute. When the ankle can handle it, I went my feet in these.



When I think about this one hard enough, it kinda blows my mind.



How cute are these! Kinda remind's me of a sailor.



When I read this quote below, it resonated with me so strongly I gasped. I love those people who can throw out the clutter and run full force at what their heart tells them. You only get so many chances to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment