Monday, October 3, 2011

Lightning on the Ceiling

It's starting to get dark early now. Not super early, but early enough to make me long for summer nights with fireflies blinking in the backyard. I'm not going to let that get me down. Instead, I'm taking inspiration for lots of fun ways to bring light to the fall.
 
Lighting up a gorgeous alleyway. It's so European looking.


A chandelier stunner. Now that I think about it, mine is so awfully boring at home.


Glow in the dark splatter paint + mason jars = magical DIY lighting.


I don't even know what this is (a lighted sheet?), but I found it on a French blog, and I want to eat every last one of my meals here. 


Amazing little lanterns. If this is what's going on when people go camping, I need to start.


Wine bottle overhead lighting. This idea is pure genius. If only I didn't rent. Maybe I can talk my Dad into it...

image source and DIY instructions here

This white orchid display is one of the prettiest arrangements I've ever. For all my friends getting married, take note. :)


Think I can get this lighted tent look in my room? I really want this to be my ceiling.


Finally, is this not the classiest set up for a Halloween party? I say, just do it this year.


Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment