Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend shopping

It was warm enough to venture out this weekend sans head to toe coverage. Who knew 35 degrees could feel so good. Knowing that the 20s are around the corner, I tried to take advantage of the day and headed to the new Bucktown Parisian fragrance and candle shop, Diptyque.

I've heard about these candles countless times before but never actually smelled one. So I popped inside and had the store all to myself. The manager behind the counter was really great. She walked me through the different scents, answers my novice question and never pressured me (these bad boys aren't cheap). I decided on their top seller; Bais in a mini version ($28). It's a floral scent with a hint of sweetness (at least it is to me). The manager even threw in some free sample fragrances for me to enjoy. It was a fun little treat and the store is adorable.











No comments:

Post a Comment