Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jetsetter

I have a confession. I have only purchased 2 "grown up" bags in my life. By grown up, I mean something that did not come from Express or Forever 21. I cherish these two bags for every penny they are worth, but....

Since I returned from a few weeks of travel, started my job with much more travel in sight, and also ripped a big gaping hole in the corner of my workout duffel bag, I realized a new bag is in order. One that could hold a laptop, my gym shoes, and double as an easily accessible purse for travel while obviously looking professional and chic. It was a challenge to say the least.

I looked high and low and saved you all internet time of finding that perfect bag: the O.M.G. (Overnight & Medium Gym). It comes from a great little company, with a great family story, Lo and Son's. It's everything I wanted and is 20% off until January 31st (with free shipping!). I can't wait until it get's here. I promise to update you when it officially arrives and tell you what it's like in person.

Trust me guys. It's waterproof, with a crossbody strap, and even has feet on the bottom (an essential component of a bag that is horribly missing in most bags I see).





No comments:

Post a Comment