Monday, January 30, 2012

Naked 2

It's always good to do a little spring cleaning in the ol' makeup bag. It's no good to pull out some funky mascara wand or crumbled-to-pieces eye shadow. So I did a little makeup update a la Urban Decay.

First up, this eye pencil, in bourbon. I usually like to keep it simple, and this rich brown with just a hint of sparkle is perfect.


I've been hearing rave reviews about the new Naked 2 nude eye shadow pallete. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! The shadows are a great mix of nudes and browns that look great on any color eye. I somehow managed to get the last one in the Sephora by me. Oh, and it comes with a double sided eye brush. I love it.

Finally, I tried out this lipgloss pencil (!) in Lovechild. I seriously felt like a kindergartner who found her favorite crayon and was not about to let it go. I applied and reapplied about 500 times Saturday night (with my lovely friend Stacy below).


No comments:

Post a Comment