Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shop Like it's your Birthday

Wow, I can't believe it's Wednesday night already! These last few days have flown by as the rest of December has. I really don't want to miss out on the holiday season this year, so I better jump on the eggnog drinking/Mariah Carey singing/ Christmas gift buying, real quick.

I wanted to update you on some fun birthday presents I gave myself this 25th birthday :)


Up first is this white and black slim cut blazer with slight shoulder pads. It's no secret in my office that I'm a big fan of the blazer. And I've been on the hunt for a white blazer, FOR EVER. Last Friday was my lucky day. While the Zara picture looks just so-so, this baby fits like a glove from the softball team I never played on.


The next two purchases seem to already be sold out and off the Zara website. Thank you birthday gods, that although you sent me to jury duty on my birthday, you forgivingly cut me slack and didn't have the these sought after items sell out of stock before I could scoop them up. First is this gorgeous glitter pouch. I actually purchased a black/silver one for myself, but you get the picture.


Finally, I got this awesome crocheted top in black. It really rocks, and I'm so upset I can't find a good picture to show you. I'm going to have to start taking some of my own. This one, also from Zara, is kinda close. Obviously, I rock a tank under see through clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment