Friday, December 9, 2011

Pizza pizza

I received some disappointing news for the big 2-5 this Monday (yup, I'm turning 25). I have been summoned to jury duty! That's right, I have to head over to the courthouse, pay for parking, give up my cell phone for the day, and do what ever it is us law abiding citizen's do.I suppose this means I'm a grown up now.

I have a lovely weekend planned in NYC that is going to have to be altered a bit, but I'm not going to let this ruin my fun!

First thing on the docket for my birthday weekend; pizza making with my little brother back in DE! We rolled out the dough and everything. I know, so fancy.



Look at the master at work.


Apparently I'm going for a Native American/Pocahontas kinda look.

 I also did some birthday shopping at Zara today. I'll have to show you my purchases soon. They're fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment