Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dinner party

Success! My little dinner party turned out to be delicious. Here are some pictures of what was served.


I started off with beef brisket from Trader Joe's and a sauce from Whole Foods.


 Did some slicing and dicing for my brussel sprouts (which I forgot to take pictures of).


But you can see them below, Dijon braised brussel sprouts = Amazing.


I think I'm most proud of dessert. I started out with oranges and sorbet (lemon and mango).

Next, I scooped out the fruit and filled the orange rinds with sorbet. Popped them back in the fridge for an hour and voila! A light and refreshing dessert.


Here's JV, Ava, and I chatting the night away. Thanks for coming over girls, it was so much fun!

I had so much fun cooking everything It's also nice (and cheaper!) to have a Trader Joe's close by to go grocery shopping. I'm going o have to try this a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment