Thursday, September 22, 2011

Buckle Up

I'm takeing a minor break from fabulous shoes and inspirationals quotes to get me through my ankle injury. Today I'm loving this increble Micheal Kors buckle ring. It comes in three metals; rose gold,  silver, and gold. At $45 a pop, I think they could pass for grown up friendship rings. Don't you agree?



source: michael kors

And in my ever lasting attempt to gracefully let go of summer, I think these beautiful caramel pears could be just what the doctor ordered.
image from pinterest


And now, my quotes and shoes phase continues... you're going to LOVE these. :)



These shoes remind me of the book, Where the Wild Things Are.

 source: pinterest


I love everything about this look. The Alexander Wang cape shoes are to die for and that green dress!


 source streetfsn


And rounding it out with a Steve Jobs quotation. Something we all can work toward.



 source la dolce vita

No comments:

Post a Comment