Monday, September 12, 2011

There is NO bad weather, only BAD clothing

Someone told me this as I got on my flight to Scotland this summer. Needless to say I was horribly clothed for Scotland in June. Don't be fooled, it's still cold then.

With this thought in mind I ventured out to Zara last week in the rain and scored two very weather appropriate fall pieces. I love them so much I can't wait to wear them. Well..... maybe a few more weeks :)

First up, adding some color to fall. I personally am head over heels for orange this season (orange you glad I didn't use a silly joke, haha, too much?) I picked mine up from Zara (have you heard they have online shopping now), but I also love these.







 images 1,2,4,5 from glamour, image 3 from nordstrom

Next up, I was trying on some blazers, because I love nothing more then a good blazer. On a whim I grabbed a snake print blazer with a black collar. As soon as I put it on I knew. It had to be mine. The picture online doesn't look like much, but it's incredible. The fit, the feel, the fabric! I almost fainted in the dressing room. So now I'm going to embrace me some snake prints! Here's what I'm liking.



2) An Ann Taylor Scarf

3) Top Shop Heels


4) Nordstrom Crossbody


Hope you are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment