Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miss Me?

It's been a busy and beautiful past few days. Happy hour on the waterfront, 1st birthday for my cousin, AMAZING concert last night. Do yourself a favor and check out Devotchka.

And all along the way I've been falling in love with...

 A Chevron cosmetic bag. I've been hunting for a new one for ages and remember how I heart chevrons.


 A pop of color never hurt anyone.
 An Aztec bag just sounds cool (and would fit allll my beach stuff). Ahem, Target can you make a cheaper version? I know my friend living it up in Aussie land needs this one.


I swore I would never wear an anorak jacket, but then I saw a girl wearing one on the street and looking so chic yesterday. I had to rethink my position.


If you don't know, I'm a girl that loves blazers. Unabashedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment