Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Madness

With a bridal shower and bachelorette party weekend quickly approaching, I sense there may be an array of flirty, fun, fruity concoctions in my near future. Keeping with that theme, I've got my eye out for libations Spring '11 style.

First up, the beautiful pear mimosa. Quite a clever change up.



Co Co Sala's cocojito is to die for. And by die, I mean consume as many as possible during happy hour.

A freshly made Captain Handsome. Ok... I only just like the name. "I'll take a Captain Handsome straight up and make it fast." It's got a ring to it right?





 I love me some cuke cocktails. So refreshing. I choose to believe it's good for me.


How delish does this little number look?



Finally, you gotta drink out of something right?


I don't believe in boring glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment