Monday, August 4, 2014

Notting Hill Flat

I'm still waiting for my boxes from the US to arrive (it's been over two months, ugh). So my place isn't fully set up yet. But so many friends keep asking for pics of my flat I decided to show you what it looks like right now. I love it!

When you walk into the flat there are high ceilings, floor to ceiling bay windows and loads of sun. The hardwood floors are beautiful. I need to buy a swiffer though (I have yet to find one anywhere).


You can see a bit of the ornate detail in the crown molding. I also picked up an extra clothing rack. Sadly, my closet here is nothing like my giant walk-in back in Chicago.



You can see the windows open up wide, and if you walk out them there is a cute little balcony to walk out on. I've written several blog posts siting out on that little bistro table :)


My tiny little kitchen, just look at the fridge!



I'm so thankful I have a full tub in my bathroom. It's tiny but everything I need.







You can look right out onto the private gardens for everyone who lives in the square.



And then finally inside the gardens! They keep it very well groomed. Right after I took all these pictures, I had a bunch of friends over for a champagne and bruschetta bar picnic. We played table tennis and drank slightly to much.





So there  you have it! My Notting Hill flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment