Sunday, March 9, 2014

Arriving at Miraval

Every February the cold starts to take it's toll on me. I need an escape. There are only so many days bundled up with scarves, hats and gloves a girl can take before you've just got to get out.

I've always wanted to go to a resort spa. So this year I did my research and settled on a stunning resort in Tucson; Miraval.  Located at the base of the Santa Catalina mountains, Miraval is known for stunning views, deliciously heathy meals, and a world class spa. I couldn't wait to get there.

In the early hours of the morning, I jumped into a car and headed to the airport to escape the snow and cold.


I touched down in Arizona with 75 degree temps and clear sunny skies. Miraval had a driver waiting for me and we were off.  When I arrived a had a quick tour and settled into  my beautiful room.




The resort was stunning. I took a stroll around to admire the amenities and desert scenery.







The property was sprinkled with brightly colored cacti. Beautiful, but I kept my distance.





I also stumbled across a gorgeous outdoor yoga studio overlooking the sunrise. I could get use to this.


After my walk I browsed through the schedule of activities and classes and picked out a pretty spectacular schedule if I do say so myself. More to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment