Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wine and Cheese Please

Last week I had a fun wine and cheese night with a friend. I've got another one coming up on Friday and have been thinking about all the fun dishes to bring over. I need to narrow down.

Red Hawk Cheese from Cowgirl creamery is truly delish.


St Nectaire, the new cheese in at Screwtop. They always have the best cheeses.


I bought this dipping oil at the Ferry Building in San Francisco. It is divine for drenching freshly baked french bread in.


I've been reading about kumquats everywhere lately, so I swapped out grapes for these last week. Tart but refreshing.


These little pita crackers from Trader Joe's are the best. Way better then a triscuit.





I recently discovered The Pioneer Women, and this recipe looks so good I just may try and make it soon.





 HOW CUTE is this little cheese tray. I love when something has a surprise to it.


I had this sparkling Pinor Noir 2 years ago in Bermuda and have been hunting for it ever since. It's light and fun, perfect for a girl's wine night.

I'm sure I'll find more things to add to the list across the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment