Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's All Relative

Relativity.
It's been the theme of my weekend.
Everything is based off of what you know.
I ripped a beloved pair of jeans this weekend and desperately tried to turn them into shorts,found out I'm in LOVE with stacked wedges (the higher the better), and discovered the MOST comfortable workout pant.
Relatively speaking, it was a good weekend.

With coupons piling up at my house, I made a little trip to DSW. Who knew these shoes are so comfy!
I also scanned this shoe in Delaware's First Nordstorm. Perfect for a summer wedding in the grass.


I spend a lot of my time at the gym, so I'm always on the lookout for functional and fun. These compression pants fit that to a T.







Wished my cut offs looked as cut as these do.







I adore this color combo from Atlantic Pacific. Just stunning.



The perfect straw tote for summer.


Here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment