Monday, November 14, 2011

What a Stache

Mustache's are TOTALLY in right now. My dad is clearly on trend here as he's been rocking one for a good 30 years. I always tell him that if he shaves it, I'm scared he'll look completely different and I'll have some sort of identity crisis. Anyway, check out some non-identity crisis worthy ways to rock the 'stache.

Little french tip mustaches. Super fun, but I really don't know how they painted them on there.


The trendy Salvador necklace by Mr. Dannijo. An instant party hit.


Next up, gloves for when it's cold, but you still need to look cool.
 
And for those nights at home with friends a mustache straw or glass really sets the tone.
 
 


Aren't they so fun? Guaranteed you are going to start seeing them EVERYWHERE now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment