Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hometown

I love coming home for Thanksgiving and catching up with old friends. My good friend, Lauren, has been trying to get me over to this adorable little cafe, Terrain at Styer's for years. It's owned by the same people who own Anthropologie, nestled into a garden store and greenhouse. We had a great time.




Here's me and Lauren enjoying our fancy pants teas.
I went with a Vanilla Mint au Lait. So good.


We then went in to the store to browse around for a bit. I wanted everything, but settled on two little favorites. First, is Elderflower. It's a natural soda made from, you guessed it, Elderflowers. It's beautiful and refreshing. You can drink it on it's own, or add it into a cocktail for something special.


Second, was this crisp winter scented candle appropriately named, Winter. It's minty, with the scent of pine trees and hint of sweetness. I can't wait to burn it at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment