Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meant to Be

On a regular basis I fall head over heels for some item I see someone wearing on the streets of DC (or  in truth, anywhere). I imagine this is what love at first sight must feel like. I can't take my eyes off of them. I mentally run through every scenario of how I could possibly ask where they got that object of my desire (and wonder if it's too weird to ask). Then I go online and stalk for said item with the zest one might have of finding the facebook profile of an ex high school boyfriend (not saying I do that, but you get the point).

Anyway, a few weeks ago I spotted someone on the metro with GORGEOUS two tone flat leather riding boots. I've been searching for a pair of those boots for quite sometime but knew in that moment my search was over. Off I went to scour the internet, but to no avail. They were no where to be found.

Fast forward to this past weekend when I walk into a DSW back home, and BAM. Front row, calling my name are the EXACT boots my little heart had sought out. They only had one size left. You guessed it, just my size. Clearly it was meant to be. Don't you just love when that happens?

These pictures don't do them justice. I need better lighting.


I tried to find a link to them on the web for you all, but it's if this boots are part of the witness protection program. Nada.The closest I could find where these, but they don't have the two tone that really makes the shoe.

Good luck finding your winter boot staple!

No comments:

Post a Comment