Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just Do It

I've never been a particularly crafty person. As we already established, I never had a knack for drawing, and when it comes to tools I need a personal guide walking me through step by step. Recently, however, I've been wanting to add a little personal touch to everything. One, it's cheaper, and two, it adds such a special little touch. Do you ever attempt the Do It Yourself  projects? Or ever want to?

A little DIY glitter strip in the back of suede booties really takes it up a notch.


Ok, maybe I can't really create these mirrors (no wood working skills here), but even the wall design would be a pretty be cool project.


I cant believe how easy this looks, and how stunningly elegant it is.



Ok, these little feather lashes I'd probably have to buy, but wouldn't it be so cool to whip them up yourself?


This little DIY wrap dress number is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment