Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spring Sandals

While the cold weather rages here in Chicago, I'm dreaming of the warm Arizona sun. To help with all that daydreaming, I've been peeking at some gorgeous summer sandals while watching Sherlock on my couch. Since you might be in the need of a winter escape, I'm going to share them all.


First up is my favorite the Aerin 'Sienna' Snakeskin Sandal. The light colors and snakeskin pattern allow these sandals to be dressed up with a flirty maxi or casual cool with cutoffs and a bright tank. Unfortunately, they are a bit pricey at $238.



So I kept on searching and found some pretty close inspirations from Joe's Jeans called, the Eryn, at a more affordable $85.




I'm digging these Stuart Weitzman sandals with a toe ring.


Keeping with the toe ring, these K-Jacques sandals are very chic as well.


These Joie sandals are absolute perfection.



I think gladiator sandals have become a classic staple for any summer wardrobe.



This season has some great laser cut sandals. I found two options that are pretty similar.




Sometimes you just need a simple and inexpensive sandal to wear to the pool/beach that you won't freak out about if it gets scuff. Enter Target.




Hope these sandals brighten your snowy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment