Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gold and Black Obsession

This summer I started to fall in love with the classic mix of black and gold, which you've already seen in my shoe collection.

I think it started when I spotted a gold and black belt on Atlantic Pacific  and immediately fell in love with the look. I loved the juxtaposition of a very elegant idea executed with a touch of edge. It can add the right amount of surprise to an otherwise simple outfit.

So thus began my search for the perfect black and gold belt. They are surprisingly difficult to find, but like all good things, it was worth the wait.

I went with the stunning Reiss Luna Metal Bar and Pony Hair Belt. It bought it about a week ago during a Halloween sale but it is now MIA from their website. You can find it on Polyvore here.


Other options include: the Asos peplum version I spotted on Atlantic Pacific.


The delicate Nicholas Roxanne gold belt worn by Emily on Cupcakes and Cashmere.


And finally, here's a more budget friendly option from Nordstrom.






No comments:

Post a Comment