Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Feet

I don't know about you, but I am always on the hunt for the perfect pair of flats. Ones that don't tear my ankles/heels apart and can handle rough wear and tear all over the city. I've heard rave reviews about Tieks  and am very tempted to try them out.

 
 
Tieks are designed to fit in your purse so they can go with you anywhere. They are made of 100% leather, custom made in Italy and have a signature blue rubber sole padded for comfort. I appreciate that they are well made and compact because I am certainly a girl on the go. Although on the pricier end (they start at $165), when I think about how much of spent on other shoes, these puppies might just be worth the investment.  



 








 
 
 

Images from Google/Tieks. Last image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment