Monday, January 28, 2013

DC Dining

I flew in to DC this afternoon for work. It was a great excuse to meet up with a few co-workers and try a Belgium restaurant I never made it to when I lived here. If you like mussels or fried brownies, get to Brasserie Beck stat.


The mussels were amazing, but photographed too dark. I went with the Mediterranean option and a mind blowing shallot and onion soup to start.


 A sparkling prickly pear cocktail was slightly strong, but went down smooth.

The dessert! Totally demolished. We split some fried brownies with rasberry and vanilla dipping sauce. I highly recommend this ending!
 Aaaaand what do you know, another stunning bathroom. I feel in love with the wall paper here. Reminds me of my old wallpaper in DC! See here and here.


Up tomorrow is Ray's the Third. I am going to be stuffed when I head back to Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment